Do you want to delete your Snapchat account? Are you tired of using Snapchat?
If so the following article will help you in the Deleting process.
A Complete Guide on How to Delete Snapchat Permanently
Snapchat is still very popular among teens and big brands and it has played a very important role when it comes to digital marketing.
However, there can be so many reasons to delete the Snapchat.
For the reason that you have started to spend so much time using Snapchat or you were not able to create a social circle.
In either way, You cannot forget the amazing filters, Snapchat provides and the way it has an AI integration of recognizing one’s face.
But for whatever reason you have decided to delete the snapchat,
The steps below are going to help you throughout deleting you entire snapchat account.
If you delete the account, you can not have the same account back, try deactivating the account if you want some break.
First of all, Some Important things Before Deleting Your Snapchat Account
Before you completely delete your Snapchat, We recommend downloading your data, You can find the full detail of data that will be downloaded here
Download Snapchat data
1. Visit your Snapchat account website and enter your Username and Password to login
2. Click on ‘My data’ and ‘Submit Request’
3. Once you have submitted the request, So it will take some time to compile your data however,
Snapchat is going to send you the email when your data is ready to download.
Steps to Delete Snapchat Permanently
If you are sure that you want to delete your account permanently, you have to wait for 30 days after you have done the below-mentioned process.
This is because Snapchat take 30 days to delete your account, During that period your account is deactivated,
Which means that none of your friends can contact you during that period.
In other words, read what the company says:
While your account is deactivated, your friends will not be able to contact or interact with you on SnapchatSnapchat.com
Once the aforementioned 30 days period if over, your account will be gone forever.
Here is how to delete your snapchat account:
1. Go to Snapchat.com
2. Click on ‘Support’ under the ‘Community’ at the bottom of the page
3. Select ‘My Account & Security’ from the options list on the left hand.
4. Select ‘Account Information’
5. Click on the option ‘Delete my Account’
6. If you wish to proceed, click on the link Snapchat’s Account Portal
7. Enter your username and password
8. It will ask for your username and password again, enter that and hit ‘Continue‘
There you go, as mentioned before, you don’t have to log in to your snapchat account for 30 days, In order to delete the account permanently.
Your account will be deleted permanently after 30 days.